Led Bevi’s industry-leading, single-use cans/bottles reducing, time/money-saving, company culture boosting, naturally flavored still and sparkling water dispenser sales and operations in Texas & Arkansas. **Laid off due to COVID-19
- Accomplished 190% to sales goal in 2019 and on track for similar results in 2020
- Built and nurtured dozens of distributor relationships at the local, regional, and national level for Aramark, Blue Tiger, Compass Group, Quench, Royal Cup and more
- Managed full sale pipeline & cycle for 5-person offices up to multi-site national enterprise employers
- Owned and closed multi-unit deals for ATX Networks, H.E.B/Central Market, Valero Energy and more
August 2017 – November 2019
Jolt Office Hub is a collaborative shared coworking space that I co-founded with my mother. Our goal is to allow small businesses and entrepreneurs a way out of their home offices and dining rooms and jolt them into the real world.
- Conceptualized and developed a coworking space to add to my family’s business portfolio
- Oversaw all aspects of building a business from concept to build-out to opening
- Formed an autonomous plan for Jolt to run self-sufficiently without a day-to-day operator
December 2015 – February 2018
Hired as the first clothing specific sales person in the 30-year history of the company. Quickly overcame challenges of working remotely and developed working relationships throughout the company to best fulfill my role. Utilized new technology to build better communication tools with my team and my clients.
- Exceed my first-year sales goal by 170% in my first 90-days
- Secured a national department store account with more than 300 stores in my first 90-days
- Coordinated & executed all aspects of closing and launching in a department store within a 4 months window
- Adjusted to spontaneous situations to provide materials and collateral assistance for clients where none existed
- Developed tools to successfully work independently and while traveling (40% of my employment time)
- Met my second-year sales goal in 9.5 months
- Assisted in the planning, coordination, and execution of 10+ national trade shows each year
Dallas, Texas (Remote Position)
Worked part-time as a Shinola Brand Ambassador within Neiman Marcus shop-in-shop and Nordstrom at NorthPark Center in the Dallas. I was responsible for assisting sales associates with sale transactions, product training, and general customer service.
October 2010 – December 2015
Jolt is a boutique digital marketing agency in Dallas that provides social media consulting, strategy and execution to some of Dallas’ business powerhouses. Let us transform your digital marketing efforts to meet your goals and drive results. Jolt strives to take the stress and guesswork out of social media management so you can do what you do best – run your business.
- Developed & managed digital marketing and content strategies for clients such as Crescent Real Estate, Dallas Regional Chamber, Mesero Restaurant Group, Mockingbird Station, Republic Property Group, Uptown Dallas Inc., 1111 Lincoln Rd (Miami Beach, FL), North Bethesda Market (Rockville, MD), and many others
- Tested, researched, and implemented engagement tactics for customers and stakeholders
- Employed new technology to build better communication tools with my team and my clients
- Executed and managed social media, flash advertising, pop up, influencer, and digital campaigns
- Had a ‘hands-on’ approach with clients to act as ‘in-house’ rep for clients
January 2011 – December 2012
Digital Marketing Manager
Managed all the Chamber’s digital platforms: Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google, Website, Email Marketing, YouTube.
- Recognized as the #3 chamber of commerce social media program by National Chamber Review top 100 chambers in the US
- Performed a regional educational awareness program resulting in a 30% increase of social media following
- Served as interim marketing director for four months
- Initiated guidelines for cross-chamber contributions to digital media content